UA-30394480-1 http://touchedinthegreymatter.blogspot.com/ Touched in the Grey Matter: Planet

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Planet

Planet

Wow. Planet. The mind reels with stuff to talk about. Ideas are popping outa myne head like...things that pop. Corn maybe. Yea, that's it. The word planet is making ideas pop outa myne head on what to talk about like popcorn. In my head. If I were plugged in. Popcorn in my head. Wow. Even my metaphors are poppin' bad.

I now know why people take the blogger labels they use seriously. I'm thinking to myneself, I'm thinking,

"Hey, metaphors, I heart discussing metaphors! I wonder how often I've done it before. Would I be repeating myneself? I have no idea. Blogger doesn't have search and I use keywords like I use the Word of the Day. Not often respectfully. Well, maybe I should just put a link to...but I was told that my poor 'Sband must hear me talk about him every hour on the hour (or was it quarter hour?), and I don't want people to think I have an obsession or something. Even if I do. Which I don't."


But speaking of proprietary algorythms,* I just discovered what I want for my next birthday! How fun would it be to pull out one of those at your next party?


"Hey, I brought my glucose reader! Who wants to test their blood sugar?"
"BORING!!"
"Hey, I brought my new AccuPen Tonometer! Who wants to test their intracular pressure??"
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"
"That's right, for only 100 easy monthly payments of $29.95, you can be the life of your party! Use it at your home, the office, your favorite dance club, while boating! Great for the kids during those long road trips! Liven up your next trans-continental flight! It'll make you the hero of those sitting around you during those long sermons, plus, give it to your teens during communion so they do something other than just look at the butts of the people going up for communion!"
"Hey, can I use it, too?"
"Of course you can! But not until you take off that scuba gear!"
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
"Call today!"

*According to my spell checker, it should be 'algorithm.' BORING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment