UA-30394480-1 http://touchedinthegreymatter.blogspot.com/ Touched in the Grey Matter: Mandarin

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mandarin

Mandarin

Oh hey look, I figured how to add captions!
 To give myself ideas on what (the hell) to write about every day, I do a search with the word (of the day) just to see what's out there. Today I was introduced to Iron Man's archenemy the Mandarin who has a striking resemblance to Ming the Merciless. I used to love watching the old Flash Gordon serials on Saturday afternoons. They're flying along in their spaceship and get hit by a ray and start plummeting to their deaths. OMG! Will they make it out alive? Damn it! I have to wait for next week!!

(Seven days later)

The ship is plummeting...!

...but suddenly rights itself!

"Wow, another hit like that and we're done for!"

Really? That was it? I waited seven days for that? Damn it! And they'd get me every time!

Now it happens with White Castle.

"Last weekend when I ate a bunch of these, they really messed up my constitution. But this weekend it'll be fine."

(12 - 16 hours later.)

"Damn it!"

And then there's...
"Last time I bought a Yugo..."
"Last time I adopted a porcupine as a pet..."
"Last time I bet that I could eat a light bulb..."
"Last time I seeded and chopped a pound of Trinidad Scorpion peppers and I didn't wear gloves..."
"Last time I accepted a coffee invitation from Fred Phelps..." Euw euw euw!! That is SO nasty!! Obviously I need to wrap things up here. Euw.

No comments:

Post a Comment