UA-30394480-1 http://touchedinthegreymatter.blogspot.com/ Touched in the Grey Matter: Nondescript

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nondescript

Today's word is pretty easy. Nondescript. I knew that was the word of the day when I when created the blog, so I used "Nondescript" as the background design. It was only when I viewed the blog that I saw it was some weird pink design with humming birds. Seemed pretty frigging descript to me. In fact the only thing that woulda made it more descript is if there was some brown foliage. Yeech. Pink and brown. Can you think of a worse color combo? I didn't think so.

I'm thinking, then, that from now on when I see an object d'art which I find, shall we say, aesthetically unappealing, or am forced by the b&c to watch performance "art" of any sort, I think I'll just say "It certainly was descript." With all the nasty nouns-as-verbs corporate speak going around, people won't even question it. Plus, I think Miss Manners would approve. I've always wanted her approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment