UA-30394480-1 http://touchedinthegreymatter.blogspot.com/ Touched in the Grey Matter: Unknown

Friday, September 7, 2012

Unknown

As you may/may not know, neither the 'sband nor I ever seem to get the Word in our email. Don't know what's going on with that, and when I went to the website to check on this morning's, it said "unknown." Everything else said unknown, too. And then I noticed the date was December 31, 1969.

OMG it's Y2K all over!!!

So I'm taking the day off. In fact, I'm always taking Friday off from now on. I'm nervous that trying to come up with something five days a week is gonna lead to burn out, so I'm cutting back a day. My apologies to the reader who reads it everyday at lunch. But hey, try, TRY to have a good day without it, OK?

Stay calm and know it'll be back on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment