UA-30394480-1 http://touchedinthegreymatter.blogspot.com/ Touched in the Grey Matter: Weald

Friday, August 10, 2012

Weald

Weald

I have a friend who "claims" to always get lost when it comes to my humour. He "claims" that he can't follow what I'm talking about. I feel kind of bad for him cuz it's not like I go outa myne way to do it. I can't help that that's how myne brain works. So anyway,* whenever he claims he's lost I'm going to ask that he refers to being "displaced in the weald of my neurons." I'm sort of wishing I had known this word a few months ago when I first started writing. I would've named myne blog This Weald of Neurons. That woulda gotten the traffic! Oh hell. Of course someone took it already.

OK fine, maybe they didn't name it quite that, but did you read it? Now that is a weald of thoughts in which to be lost! OMG! OMG! OMG! did you see under the LEGO section? We can all join the Laser Enterferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory (LEGO) project!! How cool would that be!? Worry not, I did the footwork and found that all we need to do is email this guy! I'm not really into LEGOs, but how fun would that be to become friends with a bunch of astrophysicists, go to their astrophysics conferences, talk about astrophysics stuff, and then build astrophysics stuff out of LEGOs?? Who says science isn't cool? Not me, that's fer sher!

*I think it's interesting when someone says "anyways" instead of "anyway." If they're using it to continue a conversation, does that mean they are going to go down multiple paths and we're just gonna hafta try to keep up? "Anyways, while I find your choking fit fascinating, Wendy told me that Benji was not the father of the baby, but I totally know he is. She's a skank and he's a douche. Debbie told me Branden totally cheated in his SATs and that's they only reason he got into college. But I know Benji wants to be the father even if he's not cuz he'll get more welfare. Branden went out the other night and got so trashed. I give him three weeks at college and he'll be back painting houses. If they'll hire him. They'd probably rather hire Wendy, like she'd ever do an honest day's work. Please. Debbie wanted to go to college, you know, but her father won't pay for it. She's so spoiled. Maybe Wendy's brother is the father." etc etc etc  

No comments:

Post a Comment