UA-30394480-1 http://touchedinthegreymatter.blogspot.com/ Touched in the Grey Matter: Plage

Friday, July 27, 2012

Plage

Plage

Wow, did you see how to pronounce this word? "plahzh." "hzh"?? "plah-zzz-hhhh." Or perhaps "pla-hhh-zzz-hhh." Or "plah-heee-zeee-heee." Next time the 'sband and I go to a resort to just hang out on the beach (cuz we're soooooooo into it), I'm gonna say to the front-desk dude,

"Hold my calls, I'm going to the plah-heee-zeee-heee."
And then we'll both laugh and he'll wag his finger at me, "I know what you're saying! You're a very funny man!"
And then we'll laugh some more. And as I leave the lobby he'll pull out his little pocket mirror and comb and ensure that his perfectly waxed mustache is neat and proper.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, that's just a glimpse of the whimsical good times you'll have on holiday with us this winter at the first annual Cruise With Bloggers who Average One Hit a Day! I have booked the entire Freedom of the Seas for a two-week cruise from December 20, 2012 to January 3, 2013 for the cruise of a lifetime! Throughout our two-week cruise you'll hear panel discussions from bloggers on how they are able to crank out an entry on a daily basis knowing that it will be seen by an average of one person. Plus, there will be insider discussions from the fan of these marvels of nature who will discuss how they feel knowing that, on a daily basis, a writer puts his/her heart and soul on the line - all for the enjoyment of him/her. And don't forget our fabulous ports of call! Sydney! Honolulu! Tokyo! Newark! Oslo! Paris! Africa!

As of this writing I have no idea who these fellow writers and fans are, I mean, hell, it's not like I read any of them, but I'm sure we can round some people up. So you don't forget, book now!! Rooms are limited! And with the thousands of blogs that get a hit day, once word gets out, watch out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment