UA-30394480-1 http://touchedinthegreymatter.blogspot.com/ Touched in the Grey Matter: Torrid

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Torrid

Torrid

Surprisingly, the def I hear used the most is listed as the second. I never hear anyone saying, "I'm torrid, I need a drink!" Perhaps I'm just not hanging out with the right people. That's impossible - after all, they were all hand-picked by my parents. It's so easy having friends when they're picked out by one's parents. There's never any guess work. Will this person be a bad influence? Will this person try to get me hopped up on goofballs? No and no!!

But I digress.

I can't think of anything to write for this because my relationships have not been torrid. Sheer unadulterated drama, yes, torrid, no. And my 'sband and I, well, we first talked over a broken fax machine and on our first date went to a hole-in-the-wall Mexican dive. I suppose it could be made into a cute but (really) dumb Matthew McConaughey/Kate Hudson romance, but...

So anyway, I'm gonna let pre-code Hollywood torridate for us. Here are some torrid cavemen for you. And some torrid ballet dancing! Some red hot chorus girls with this. And just some very beautiful people being big-time Freudian.

I love that stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment