UA-30394480-1 http://touchedinthegreymatter.blogspot.com/ Touched in the Grey Matter: querulous

Friday, April 13, 2012

querulous

querulous

So I'm looking at today's word and I'm thinking to myneself, I'm thinking, myneself, I'm thinking, what if yer a three-trick pony and have nothing else to say? I mean...I'm at a loss! It's a nightmare come true.

I have nothing to say.

Alright, so I'm sitting here (yet) an hour later thinking of the writing I should be doing and blah blah blah, but what am I doing? I'm not even doing something as constructive as reading - I'm playing friggin' Bubbletown! What the what what?

So I think to mynself (don't worry, I won't go through all that again), maybe I'll blame it on the weather. I don't know about anywhere else, but where I live, people LOVE to blame everything on the weather. "I don't know what it is; I'm tired and I'm just not feeling quite right today...it must be the weather!" What the hell are you talking about? It's 75 F (23.9 C)! How the hell can a perfect day with sunshine and not a cloud in the sky make you feel tired and not right? People say that and I just want to get...querulous!

Oh well, lookee there, I do have something to say...whoodah known...


No comments:

Post a Comment