UA-30394480-1 http://touchedinthegreymatter.blogspot.com/ Touched in the Grey Matter: Quail

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quail

Quail

Some of you may remember an aptly named VP that made many of us quail with his stupidity. Oi.

OK, I might as well get to the point. This is the last entry for this blog. I know, I know! You're all quailing in fear:

"Myne Gott, BrieDank, what are we do to?"

Unfortunately...or fortunately if you're me...I have a couple interviews coming up. Of course that doesn't mean I'll actually get the job, but some other priorities have changed as well and my time has had to shift to other things. I know, I know:

"Myne Gott, BrieDank, what are we do to?"

But my question to you is, why are you repeating yourselves? I'm just kidding.

Actually, that's another reason I'm quitting now: I feel like if I don't I'm going to start repeating MYself, and I'm thinking saying this stuff once was probably enough.

But, if there's one "take away" (as the corporadoes say) from this bog, this is how I want you to remember me. And we all know that's whatcher gonna miss the most...

PS


1 comment:

  1. Mein Gott in Himmel! Vhat vill I do? I'll get to talk with you at the library.

    ReplyDelete